- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Free facility access
- Opportunity to make a real difference to our community
This is a unique opportunity to take your fitness career to the next level!
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 150 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
Belgravia Leisure is proud to partner with the City of Greater Bendigo to bring the Gurri Wanyarra Wellbeing Centre to the Bendigo community.
Gurri Wanyarra means ‘kangaroo waterhole’ in the language of Bendigo’s Traditional Owners, the Dja Dja Wurrung.
The state-of-the-art facility offers a range of year-round aquatic, leisure and wellness programs for people of all ages and abilities.
The $31 million facility will feature:
- an eight-lane, 50-metre indoor pool
- a heated indoor warm water program pool
- a spa and sauna
- a children’s splash park
- a learn to swim program pool for children and adults
- a fully equipped gymnasium with group exercise and personal training facilities
- multipurpose rooms designed to provide selected allied health and wellbeing services
- a café to refuel and refresh.
All pools are heated and are fully accessible, and we will offer inclusive swim lessons for children and adults with a disability. Our health club will cater for adults and teens of all fitness levels, including seniors, people with rehabilitation needs or are living with a disability.
We are looking for amazing group fitness instructors to teach at our Centre. We have Aqua Easy, Aqua Aerobics, Boot Camp, Les Mills BODYPUMP, Boxercise, Deep Water Aerobics, Fast Track, Gentle Circuit, Hydrotherapy, Master Squad, Metabolic Pump, Pilates, Stretch, Swiss ball, Yoga & Zumba
Skills & Attributes:
- A demonstrated commitment to customer service and well developed communication skills
- Certificate III in Fitness, Fitness Leaders Course, Exercise to Music Module or Group Exercise Leader Les Mills (GEL).
- Relevant Program Certification (eg - Aqua Aerobics, Deep Water Running, Yoga, Pilates, Boxing, Barre, Cycle, Circuit, Les Mills)
- Current fitness registration with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current CPR Certificate
- Working with Children's Check
- Agree to undergo police check as part of the employment process
- Driven to success with friendly can do attitude
- Availability to work mornings, evenings and weekends is essential
Previous industry experience is highly regarded!
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a health training environment, we want to hear from you!
We are not asking for a resume from you. Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.