NSW, Port Stephens & Cessnock Facilities - Hunter Region 2325
- Newly Created Position due to growth of Belgravia Leisure
- Exciting Diverse Multi-Site Recreation and Leisure Portfolio
- Great career pathway with an entrepreneurial organisation
Are you passionate about providing exceptional recreation and leisure opportunities to communities? Do you enjoy leading highly engaged and motivated staff and do you thrive in an environment that is challenging and supportive, if so, then this is the job for you!
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 150 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
This is a newly created role due to the recent expansion of Belgravia Leisure across the Hunter Region. The Area/Facility Manager will be responsible for a single facility and oversee the contract deliverables of 4 sites across the region. Through the leadership and development of your teams, you will support facility managers and other staff to deliver exceptional customer experiences, positive financial performance and contract deliverables for each facility. You will develop and execute operational plans through engagement with the leadership team to ensure the provision of consistent quality services and programs to local communities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Business Manager to lead the delivery of exceptional recreation and leisure experiences across the Hunter Region.
Lakeside Leisure Centre - https://www.lakesidelc.com.au/
Tomaree Aquatic Centre - https://www.tomareeac.com.au/
Tilligerry Aquatic Centre - https://www.tilligerryac.com.au/
Kurri Kurri Aquatic and Fitness Centre https://www.kurrikurriafc.com.au/
You will demonstrate a successful track record in multi-site management, finance, marketing, sales and you will continue to develop the relationships with the community, our local council partner and all other stakeholders to drive the success through the engagement and development of its people.
Inherent in the role is the commitment to ethical practices, to foster strong team motivation and reinforcement of the Belgravia Leisure values, contributing to the positive work culture across the region. To be considered for this role you will be a seasoned and professional manager, who leads with vision and energy, with extensive experience in commercial/business and contract management, preferably from within the leisure, fitness, aquatic or facility management sector.
The ideal candidate will have a strong strategic development and business planning background, with the ability to engage and develop lasting, positive relationships with various staff and stakeholders. A true people leader, you will be able to share insights into how you have successfully shaped high performance teams in your career. You can easily articulate the link between employee engagement and exceptional business performance. This is a unique opportunity for an outstanding business manager and people leader to coach, inspire and lead the team and the community within the Hunter Region!
Skills and Attributes
Candidates will require a range of personal and professional skills, including:
- Multi-site contract management experience
- Highly developed leadership skills, with experience in building successful teams and developing a high-performance culture
- Extensive experience in the strategic development and execution of operational, financial and people plans to successful outcomes
- Demonstrative experience leading a dynamic and complex business operation, preferably from within the leisure, tourism, fitness, aquatic, retail, hospitality or facility management industries
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills with a flair for positive influencing and negotiating win-win outcomes
- Sound knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field and/or extensive experience in Centre/Facility Management or senior management experience in a related industry is highly desirable
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in the leisure and tourism industry, we want to hear from you!
Click the Apply Now button !!