QLD, Gympie Aquatic Recreation Centre - Gympie 4570
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Casual positions available
- Free facility access
This is a great opportunity for qualified lifeguards who value water safety, love working with people, who want to keep the community safe in our facilities.
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 150 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and friendly lifeguards to join the team on a casual basis. Our lifeguards will be responsible for the Day to Day Pool Operations within our facility and ensure that all areas both in and surrounding our pools is a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons.
You will have a passion for safety around the water. You should be energetic, dynamic, outgoing and fun. You will need outstanding communication skills and a commitment to customer service excellence to ensure our patrons safely enjoy their visit every time.
You will have flexible availability to work mornings, evenings and weekends. Hours may increase during peak seasons, public holidays and school holidays.
Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability to communicate and interact effectively with students that have a diverse range of ages, abilities, cultures and needs.
Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An understanding of OHS and public safety applications within your facility
- Ability to work mornings, evenings and weekends
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a strong and valuable part of the team
- Current First Aid (Level 2)
- Current CPR Certificate
- Current National Police Check clearance
- Currently Working with Children's Check
- Current Pool Lifeguard Certificate
- Previous experience and success in a comparable role is not essential but highly regarded
- Current Pool Operations Certificate is not essential but highly regarded
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in an aquatic and leisure environment, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.