NSW, Prince Alfred Park Pool - Surry Hills 2010
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Free club access
- Enjoy a great work / life balance
- Lead a team of passionate swimming teachers
This is a great opportunity for swim school leaders who enjoy swimming, love working with children, who want to lead a team teach the skills of swimming and the value of water safety.
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 150 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
The Swim School Coordinator is responsible for the management and operation of the swim school and related services and programs. Accountable for managing the financial performance of the program in order to achieve the goals and targets as set out in the annual business plan for the Swim School.
The Swim School Coordinator will lead the Swim Teachers to ensure the delivery of swim school programs to the highest standard possible. You will ensure the swim school programme and front line customer experience are delivered to the highest standard possible.
This role will require you to work across a number of sites including Prince Alfred, Victoria Park, Andrew Boy Charlton.
A full position description can be found after clicking on "Apply" - see right hand side of the page.
You will have a passion for swimming and the progression of students. You should be energetic, dynamic, outgoing and fun, with a flair for working with children. You will need outstanding communication skills and a commitment to customer service excellence to ensure swim school members, patrons and parents are gaining maximum benefit and enjoyment from the services provided.
Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability to communicate and interact effectively with students that have a diverse range of ages, abilities, cultures and needs.
- AUSTSWIM Certificate (Teaching of water swimming and water safety or equivalent)
- Previous Swim School or Leisure Supervisor Experience
- Previous experience leading a large casual workforce towards business outcomes
- Demonstrated business and/or marketing experience
- Previous experience leading/reporting/monitoring financial outcomes
- National Police Check
- Working With Children Check (or equivalent)
- Level 2 First Aid and current CPR
- Legally entitled to work in Australia
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in an aquatics environment, we want to hear from you!