- Demonstrate your leadership skills by leading our café team members
- Part time - 30 part time
- Do you have exceptional customer services?
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 150 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
Sugarworld Waterpark & Mini Golf is situated in Edmonton on 17 acres of lush historical parkland that we share with some beautiful peacock birds, Sugarworld boasts all the modern facilities needed for a fun-filled day out. Attractions include Splash Town, the ultimate little kids water zone, 3 Super Slides! The Tandem Tube, Superjet and Mat Racer
Putt Putt Island with a 9-hole mini-golf course and of course swimming pools. The centre is open Saturday and Sundays, public holiday and school holidays between 10.00 am and 4.30 pm.
Reporting to the Centre Manager as the Café Coordinator, your main responsibility will be to lead your team of café staff members. Your leadership and management qualities will ensure your team members have the proper guidance and knowledge to undertake their daily tasks.
All shifts are predominantly day shifts - weekends and school holidays.
You will draw on your previous experience in a similar role when it comes to dealing with patron issues which have been escalated by your staff. The ideal candidate for this role will deliver exceptional customer service ensuring it is in line with our Mission, Vision and Values. Key areas of responsibility include:
- Review rosters periodically to ensure the efficient running of the café by working centre management
- Ensure supplies/food orders are kept up-to-date and re-stock orders have been placed in a timely manner
- Ensure orders are within budgets
- Maintain kitchen standards as per the Health Department regulations
- Meet business targets particularly profit margins and wastage levels
- Apply sound cash handling principals and use of Point of Sale (POS) systems
- Develop and maintain good working relations with customers
Hours of Work
This role includes weekends, evening work and occasionally days during the week. While this is a part time position, additional hours may be required due to operational requirements of the business. The centre hours may vary significantly as is the nature of the business and may require the candidate to work some public holiday shifts.
During the school holidays, it will be an expectation of the business that the successful candidate will agree to work full time hours due to the increased number of patronage.
- Working with Children’s check
- National Police Check
- Current First Aid Certificate (Level 2)
- CPR Certificate
- Food Safety Supervisor Certificate
- Previous experience in a similar role
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a health, aquatics and leisure environment, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.