QLD, Mackay Aquatic Recreation Complex - Mackay 4740
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICERS
This is a great opportunity for passionate and friendly people who enjoy delighting our members and visitors and leave lasting positive impressions
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 150 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, we are looking for the best and brightest .
We are seeking expressions of interest from outstanding individuals that would like to join our amazing team as a Customer Service officer.
Our Customer Service Officers are the heart of our business providing important services such as Reception, Merchandising and sales to our members, casual users and potential new members in accordance with our established operational routines and procedures. The primary responsibility of our Customer Service Officers is to deliver first class services to our customers ensuring it’s in line our Mission, Vision and Values.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Willingness to work across a number of Belgravia Leisure sites based in Mackay including; Mackay Aquatic Recreation Complex, Pioneer Swim Centre and Memorial Swim Centre
- Availability to work weekends and public holidays
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers, both in person and over the telephone
- Apply sound cash handling principals and use of Point of Sale (POS) systems
- Provide customers inquiring about memberships with information and have the knowledge to sell memberships when a person joins or renews
- Promote the centres services and programs to customers and accept customer bookings and enrolments
- Develop and maintain good working relations with customers
- Promote and exercise good public relations at all times
- Opening/closing of the centre in accordance with security and safety procedures.
Skills & Attributes:
- Positive, friendly, helpful and energetic work style
- Computer literacy, familiarity with software packages and point of sale systems
- Experience in the leisure industry is desirable.
- Current First Aid Certificate (Workplace Level 2).
- Current CPR Certificate.
- Blue card - Working with Children's check and National Police Check clearance
Previous experience is a similar role is desirable, but candidates with a friendly attitude and a customer service mindset are encouraged to apply!
We also have casual roles available, so make sure you outline your availability as part of the application process
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a health, aquatics and leisure environment, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.