The Rex Barossa Aquatic and Fitness
Williamstown Swimming Pool
Nuriootpa Swimming Pool
Barossa Region 5352
- Free facility access
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Enjoy a great work / life balance with mornings, evenings and weekend shifts
This is a great opportunity for qualified Lifeguard Duty Managers who value water safety and love working with people, to provide leadership and coaching to our team.
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 150 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and friendly Lifeguard Duty Managers to join the team, primarily at our outdoor facilities. The Duty Manager’s primary responsibility is to co-ordinate day to day operations of the facility with the highest regard to safety and high quality service delivery.
You will have a passion for safety around the water. You should be energetic, dynamic, outgoing and fun. You will need outstanding communication skills and a commitment to customer service excellence to ensure our patrons safely enjoy their visit every time.
Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability to communicate and interact effectively with students that have a diverse range of ages, abilities, cultures and needs.
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong leadership experience with an ability to inspire others
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An understanding of OHS and public safety applications within your facility
- Ability to work mornings, evenings and weekends
- Current First Aid (Level 2)
- Current CPR Certificate
- National Police Check
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Current Pool Lifeguard Certificate
- Current Pool Operations Certificate
- Legally entitled to work in Australia
- Previous experience and success in a comparable role is not essential but highly regarded
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a health, wellness and aquatic environment, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.