VIC, Knox Leisureworks - Boronia 3155
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Attractive remuneration
- Enjoy a great work / life balance with mornings, evenings and weekend classes
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic, sporting venues, and caravan & camping grounds in 180+ locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
Belgravia Leisure in partnership with Knox City Council, are excited and proud to begin management of the Knox Leisureworks in Boronia as of 1st March 2019.
The centre is well known within the eastern suburbs of Melbourne and has a great reputation for its facilities and customer service. Patron are provided with number of programs and facilities suitable for all ages including swimming classes, 24/7 gym membership, group fitness classes, cafe, Merchandise, Childcare, function rooms, four indoor heated pools, a spa and two outdoor seasonal pools.
Our lifeguards will be responsible for the Day to Day Pool Operations within our facility and ensure that all areas both in and surrounding our pools is a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons.
You will have a passion for safety around the water. You should be energetic, dynamic, outgoing and fun. You will need outstanding communication skills and a commitment to customer service excellence to ensure our patrons safely enjoy their visit every time.
Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability to communicate and interact effectively with students that have a diverse range of ages, abilities, cultures and needs.
Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An understanding of OHS and public safety applications within your facility
- Ability to work mornings, evenings and weekends. Hours may increase during the centre's peak periods
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a strong and valuable part of the team
- Current First Aid (Level 2) & Current CPR Certificate
- National Police Check
- Current Pool Lifeguard Certificate
- Previous experience and success in a comparable role is not essential but highly regarded
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.