VIC, BK Gym - Cheltenham 3192
- Be part of something new and exciting
- Great workplace flexibility
- Build a career you love
- Opportunity to make a real difference to our community
This is a great opportunity for passionate and friendly gymnastics Program Manager who enjoys creating engaging and innovative programs, developing children and managing a team of coaches.
BK Gym is the latest venture for the Belgravia Group and the realisation of a clear goal from Belgravia founder, CEO and Chair, Geoff Lord:
"To positively impact the lives of a million Australian Children
each year through physical activity".
Over recent years, a more sedentary lifestyle and significant population growth in our major cities have led to a rise in obesity and a worrying lack of basic physical skills. The result is that today’s kids may be the first generation with a shorter life expectancy than their parents.
BK facilities and programs will be tailored to the needs of the communities in which they are located and will include gymnastics facilities for ‘Learn to Move’ programs and swim centres for ‘Learn to Swim’ programs. They will focus particularly on programs for children aged between 1 and 12 years old, but can be expanded to encompass a wide range of other activities, depending on the specific community needs.
The Gymnastics programs will provide the foundation of this physical literacy and, with a customised facility model and authentic gymnastics programs including Kinder Gym, Gym Fun, Gym Skills and FreeG Kids, and Australian Levels Programs for Men’s and Women’s Artistic Gymnastics.
While we have established BK Gyms and BK Gym & Swims in Hoppers Crossing, Noble Park, Craigieburn and Cheltenham, we geared up to grow even more nationally. At our BK centres, customers will experience a friendly and warm atmosphere with coaches that will guide and encourage them.
Gymnastics Program Manager
Assist the Centre Manager in daily coordination of the gymnastics programs, coaches, gymnasts and their families. Own the quality of the programs run at the centre and lead and manage the gymnastics coaching team.
Skills & Attributes:
- You must love working with kids and making a positive impact on their lives
- Energetic personality and top-class people skills
- Friendly and open communicator
- Attention to detail and the ability to create or modify year/term/lesson plans
- Creativity and innovation and a desire for continuous improvement
- A customer focus and a commitment to achieving results
- A team player who enjoys developing those around them
- Beginner/Intermediate/Intermediate GFA/Advanced - Coach Accreditation
- Gymnastics Australia Technical Membership
- Annually updating Gymnastics accreditation in accordance with Gymnastics Australia technical membership requirements.
- Current First Aid
- Current CPR
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in the sport & leisure industry, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.