NSW, Whitlam Leisure Centre - Liverpool 2170
- Free facility access
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Enjoy a great work / life balance with mornings, evenings and weekend shifts
- Multiple Casual positions available
This is a great opportunity for qualified lifeguards who value water safety and love working with people.
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 150 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable and friendly lifeguards to work a number of our sites within the Liverpool Region. Our lifeguards will be responsible for the Day to Day Pool Operations within our facility and ensure that all areas both in and surrounding our pools is a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons.
You will have a passion for safety around the water. You should be energetic, dynamic, outgoing and fun. You will need outstanding communication skills and a commitment to customer service excellence to ensure our patrons safely enjoy their visit every time.
Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability to communicate and interact effectively with students that have a diverse range of ages, abilities, cultures and needs.
We have multiple casual positions available with the option to transfer a full time position for the right employees. You commitment and flexibility to weekend, public holidays and increased hours during our peak operating seasons will be rewarded and recognised.
Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An understanding of OHS and public safety applications within your facility
- Ability to work mornings, evenings and weekends
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a strong and valuable part of the team
- Current First Aid (Level 2) & Current CPR Certificate
- National Police Check
- Current Pool Lifeguard Certificate
- Previous experience and success in a comparable role is not essential but highly regarded
- Current Pool Operations Certificate is not essential but highly regarded
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a health, wellness and aquatic environment, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.