QLD, Nambour Aquatic Centre - 31 Petrie Park Rd, Nambour
- Great career path and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Enjoy a great work / life balance
- Lead a team of passionate swim teachers
- Part-Time with the potential to grow into Full-Time as program goals are achieved
This is a great opportunity for swim school leaders who enjoy teaching, love working with children, who want to be hands on leading a team of teachers delivering the skills of swimming and value of water safety.
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 150 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
The Swim School Coordinator is responsible for the management and operation of the swim school and related services and programs. Accountable for managing the swim school membership performance in order to achieve the goals and targets as set out in the annual business plan for the Swim School.
The Swim School Coordinator will be hands on in leading the Swim Teachers to ensure the delivery of the swim school programs to the highest standard possible.
You will have a passion for swimming and the progression of students. You should be energetic, dynamic, outgoing and fun, with a flair for working with children. You will need outstanding communication skills and a commitment to customer service excellence to ensure swim school members, patrons and parents are gaining maximum benefit and enjoyment from the services provided.
Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability to communicate and interact effectively with students that have a diverse range of ages, abilities, cultures and needs.
- AUSTSWIM Certificate (Teaching of water swimming and water safety or equivalent)
- Previous Swim School or Leisure Supervisor Experience
- Previous experience leading a large casual workforce towards business outcomes
- Demonstrated social media or marketing experience
- Previous experience leading/reporting/monitoring membership numbers
- National Police Check
- Working With Children Check (or equivalent)
- Level 2 First Aid and current CPR
- Legally entitled to work in Australia
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in an aquatics environment, we want to hear from you!