VIC, BK Gym & Swim - Noble Park 3174
BK Gym is the latest venture for the Belgravia Group and the realisation of a clear goal from Belgravia founder, CEO and Chair, Geoff Lord:
"To positively impact the lives of a million Australian Children
each year through physical activity".
Over recent years, a more sedentary lifestyle and significant population growth in our major cities have led to a rise in obesity and a worrying lack of basic physical skills. The result is that today’s kids may be the first generation with a shorter life expectancy than their parents.
BK facilities and programs will be tailored to the needs of the communities in which they are located and will include gymnastics facilities for ‘Learn to Move’ programs and swim centres for ‘Learn to Swim’ programs. They will focus particularly on programs for children aged between 1 and 12 years old, but can be expanded to encompass a wide range of other activities, depending on the specific community needs.
The Gymnastics programs will provide the foundation of this physical literacy and, with a customised facility model and authentic gymnastics programs including Kinder Gym, Gym Fun, Gym Skills and FreeG Kids, and Australian Levels Programs for Men’s and Women’s Artistic Gymnastics.
While we have established BK Gyms and BK Gym & Swims in Hoppers Crossing, Noble Park, Craigieburn and Cheltenham, we geared up to grow even more nationally. At our BK centres, customers will experience a friendly and warm atmosphere with coaches that will guide and encourage them.
The Centre Manager will play a key leadership role within the BK Gym & Swim Noble Park team, with key accountabilities attributed to the two key areas of the facility; gymnastics and swimming lessons. The role will primarily revolve around the acquisition of new enrolments into the aforementioned programs and secondly retention via the customer experience pathway.
The Centre Manager will need to achieve membership sales targets and to meet the financial requirements of the business. Maintain and track daily and weekly sales activity through the recording of stats in line with the KPIs. Implement and maintain facility administration including point of sales, weekly banking, reconciliation reporting and accounts payable & receivable for financial reporting to the Head Office.
The role will also include administration of the Gymnastics program through the support of its program leaders, as well as the customer service team.
The role will provide leadership to the Aquatic Program Manager.
- Provide leadership and support to the Customer Service, Aquatics & Gymnastics teams
- Work closely with the state marketing team and where required, develop and administrate facility marketing and communications strategies (including social media, eDM & website platforms)
- Achieve sales targets and ensure reporting is completed accurately
- Grow the membership base levels by agreed growth target through implementation of effective sales systems and strategies
- Achieve trackable increase in sales through effective marketing campaigns via web social media, local print media, outreach and internal advertising
- Ensure that operations under the position’s control are conducted in a safe manner within legislative guideline
- Current First Aid (Level 2)
- Current CPR Certificate
- Working With Children Check (or equivalent)
- National Police Check
- Ability to interpret and report on numerical data
- Previous sales and marketing experience
- Leadership skills
- Previous experience in a sales-based position
- Previous experience in a similar position within the health & fitness industry
- Previous experience in programs such as gymnastics or swimming lessons
- Previous experience leading teams
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.