- Great career opportunity with a new and dynamic company
- Vacancy in Lake Moogerah Scenic Rim Queensland
- Attractive salary package
BelgraviaPRO is a management services company specialising in the operation of tourism properties, from campgrounds to large-scale tourist parks, we are also offering Park Manager training through the company’s very successful RTO.
Park management presents exciting, flexible and highly rewarding careers. Belgravia PRO is rapidly growing and is looking for passionate, inspiring individuals and management couples to be their next Park Managers.
Lake Moogerah Caravan Park is the latest caravan park & campground to be acquired by Belgravia PRO. We’re excited to begin management of this amazing site as of 1st July 2020.
This campground boasts many wonderful and exciting facilities, whether its for a family camping experience or an adventure seeking individual. Campers that visits this beautiful piece of land continue to revisit again and again. Facilities include 3 Boat Ramps, Camp Kitchen with Electric BBQs, Grassy Sites and Shaded areas, Camp fire pits, Children’s Playground, Hire Boats & Kayaks, Kiosk, Toilets, Change rooms with hot showers and communal laundry. Campers can choose from powered/unpowered camping or van sites. Day trip are also available.
We're currently recruiting for experienced individuals and management teams, who are highly customer focused and passionate about local communities to fill a management role in one of our newly acquired tourist parks, Lake Moogerah Caravan Park
Park Managers have full responsibility for the operation and customer experience of our campgrounds and tourist parks. Our managers need to be hands-on and possess a positive can-do attitude and are accountable for the financial outcomes of the business. You must have a commercial mindset and a creative flare for local marketing and community engagement.
A strong support office and local management teams support our park managers on all areas of WHS, holiday park legislation, IT and HR so you can focus on your delighting guests.
On-site accommodation of a 4 bedroom house is available to the successful applicant(s) to make your work/life balance a realistic expectation.
If you are experienced park manager - individual or couple, we can work with you to find your next exciting challenge.
- An energetic and enthusiastic, hands-on approach
- Experience with semi commercial grounds keeping equipment
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Outstanding customer service
- Familiarity with RMS 9+ computerised booking system
- Intermediate to advance computer skills
- Willingness to learn and apply our systems and processes
- Well-developed communication, organisation, administration and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with stakeholders in a professional manner
- Availability to work across a seven-day roster which may include public holidays, weekends, early mornings and evenings
- First Aid Certificate
- Current CPR Certificate
- Blue card certification
If you are passionate about customer service and realise the tremendous opportunity that these roles offer and want to utilise your skills and experience as a Park Manager, we want to hear from you!
Submit your resume and cover letter by clicking on the “Apply now” button.
Applications close: 7th July 2020