NZ - Onaero Bay Holiday Park - Onaero 4383
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Unique Business Development Opportunity
- Attractive Salary Package
An exciting opportunity to manage a holiday park in New Zealand, Onaero.
BelgraviaPRO is a management services company specialising in the operation of tourism properties, from campgrounds to large-scale tourist parks, we are also offering Park Manager training through the company’s very successful RTO.
Park management presents exciting, flexible and highly rewarding careers. Belgravia PRO is rapidly growing and is looking for passionate, inspiring individuals to be their next Relief Managers. You will manage the park in the absence of the permanent park managers.
Just 11.5km north of Waitara Onaero Bay Holiday Park is in a spectacular location, on both sides of the Onaero River and surrounded by native bush. The site has 70 level power sites and 50 tent sites scattered across well-manicured grounds. Belgravia Pro are the proud management company of this site since taking over in October 2020.
We're currently recruiting an experienced individual or management team, who are highly customer focused, commercially minded to drive business development and equally passionate about guest and local community engagement, delivering exceptional visitor experiences. Managers must have a commercial mindset and a creative flare for local marketing and community engagement.
The role includes weekend work as well as overnight stay in the staff quarters as required.
- Being accountable for all Business operation and guest experience
- Be hands-on and possess a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Lead and supervise small teams
- Be accountable for the financial outcomes of the business
- Achievement of agreed KPI's
A strong Australian based support office and local management teams support our park managers on all areas of WHS, holiday park legislation, IT and HR so Park Managers can focus on delighting guests.
- An energetic and enthusiastic, hands-on approach
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Outstanding customer service
- Familiarity with RMS 9+ computerised booking system and good computer skills
- Willingness to learn and apply our systems and processes
- Well-developed communication, organisation, administration and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with stakeholders in a professional manner
- Availability to work across a seven-day roster which may include public holidays, weekends, early mornings and evenings
If you are passionate about business development and providing exceptional visitor experiences as a Park Manager we want to hear from you!
This is a part-time relief position. 4 days per fortnight on call and you must stay on site.
Submit your resume and cover letter by clicking on the apply now button.