VIC, Gurri Wanyarra Wellbeing Centre - Kangaroo Flat 3555
- Are you passionate about promoting aquatic and leisure activities to the community
- Do you possess outstanding people skills with the ability to generate leads
- Are you passionate about fitness, love dealing with people and thrive on delivering unbeatable customer service
- Rare opportunity to be part of a new state of the art facility
About the Role
As a Guest Experience Officer you will be a suitably experienced sales person who will be responsible for the acquisition of new memberships for Health and Fitness and Learn to Swim. As part of the team, you will meet new member and program enrolment sales targets and KPIs.
With a strong sales and customer service background, you will have experience in achieving sales targets and delivering exceptional customer service and you will continue to drive the overall experience of our guests.
Key accountabilities include:
- Achieve set sales targets on a daily basis
- Provide exceptional guest experience in person and over the phone to existing and prospective members and guests
- Provide relevant and accurate information and an excellent experience to prospective members by handling enquiries in line with company processes and systems
- Conduct tours of the centre/facility with the outcome to turn a prospective member to an ongoing subscription
- Process memberships and data entry in line with company processes and policy
- To have a current and informed knowledge of all centre services and activities
- Apply sound cash handling principles and use of Point of Sale (POS) systems
- To demonstrate behaviours that are consistent with the Belgravia Leisure C.L.E.A.R Values
You have experience in working in a team to achieve collective and individual targets. Possessing strong communication skills, you are able to build rapport and positive relationships with people. Ideally you will have at least 2 years’ experience in delivering strong customer experience and sales. With a flair and ability to positively influence and negotiate win-win outcomes, you lead by example.
You are tech savvy and have strong sales knowledge and understanding of sales-related performance KPIs. You also have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of guests. You possess values such as integrity, excellence, courage, openness, respect leadership and accountability.
About the Company
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 150 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
About the Qualifications
- Current First Aid Certificate (Level 2)
- Current CPR
- Current Working with Children Check (or equivalent)
- Current National Police Check
- Customer service and sales experience
- Experience in achieving collective and individual targets
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Passion for customer experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of guests
*If you do not currently hold these qualifications you must be willing to acquire. Are you Interested?
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a health, wellness and aquatic environment, we want to hear from you!
If this position is of interest to you, simply click on the interested button to submit your application in confidence