NSW, City of Sydney Aquatic & Leisure Facilities - Sydney 2000
Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool, Woolloomooloo
Cook+Phillip Park Pool, Sydney
Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre, Ultimo
Prince Alfred Park Pool, Surry Hills
Victoria Park Pool, Broadway
Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre, Zetland
- Free facility access
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Enjoy a great work / life balance with mornings, evenings and weekend shifts
This is a great opportunity for qualified Duty Managers who value water safety and love working with people, to provide leadership and coaching to our team.
Belgravia Leisure has been awarded a three-year contract to manage the City of Sydney’s iconic leisure and aquatic centres.
In managing these centres it employs people in roles such as lifeguards, learn to swim instructors, fitness coaches, centre management, and corporate functions.
All employees are expected to work across the different locations and contribute to the Contract’s imperatives of operating sustainably, driving centre attendance, and fostering inclusion for all members of the community.
- Are you renowned as a ‘people person’?
- Do you love living near, working in, or visiting iconic Sydney locations?
- Are you proud of your city, and keen to be an ambassador for others?
- Do you love seeing active people having access to all their local communities have to offer?
- Do you take safety, wellness and inclusion seriously?
- And most importantly, do you have current availability including the ability to work early mornings, late afternoons and on weekends?
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and friendly Duty Managers to join the team, across all facilities. The Duty Manager’s primary responsibility is to co-ordinate day to day operations of the facility with the highest regard to safety and high quality service delivery.
You will have a passion for safety around the water. You should be energetic, dynamic, outgoing and fun. You will need outstanding communication skills and a commitment to customer service excellence to ensure our patrons safely enjoy their visit every time.
Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability to communicate and interact effectively with students that have a diverse range of ages, abilities, cultures and needs.
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong leadership experience with an ability to inspire others
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An understanding of OHS and public safety applications within your facility
- Ability to work mornings, evenings and weekends
- Current First Aid (Level 2) & Current CPR Certificate
- National Police Check
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Current Pool Lifeguard Certificate
- Current Pool Operations Certificate
- Legally entitled to work in Australia
- Previous experience and success in a comparable role is not essential but highly regarded
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a health, wellness and aquatic environment, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.