VIC, Knox Leisureworks - Boronia 3155
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Free facility access
- Opportunity to make a real difference to our community
Belgravia Leisure in partnership with Knox City Council, are excited and proud to begin management of the Knox Leisureworks in Boronia since 1st March 2019.
The centre is well known within the eastern suburbs of Melbourne and has a great reputation for its facilities and customer service. Patron are provided with number of programs and facilities suitable for all ages including swimming classes, 24/7 gym membership, group fitness classes, cafe, Merchandise, Childcare, function rooms, four indoor heated pools, a spa and two outdoor seasonal pools.
This is an exciting time for Belgravia Leisure as we look to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Guest Experience Officer to help launch memberships at Knox Leisureworks in Boronia.
As a Guest Experience Officer you will be a suitably experienced sales person who will be responsible for the acquisition of new memberships for Health and Fitness and Learn to Swim. As part of the pre sales campaign you will meet new member and program enrolment sales targets and KPIs.
With a strong sales and customer service background, you will have experience in achieving sales targets and delivering exceptional customer service and you will continue to drive the overall experience of our guests.
- Achieve set sales targets on a daily basis
- Provide exceptional guest experience in person and over the phone to existing and prospective members and guests
- Provide relevant and accurate information and an excellent experience to prospective members by handling enquiries in line with company processes and systems
- Conduct tours of the centre/facility with the outcome to turn a prospective member to an ongoing subscription
- Process memberships and data entry in line with company processes and policy
- To have a current and informed knowledge of all centre services and activities
- Apply sound cash handling principles and use of Point of Sale (POS) systems
- To demonstrate behaviours that are consistent with the Belgravia Leisure C.L.E.A.R Values
You have experience in working in a team to achieve collective and individual targets. Possessing strong communication skills, you are able to build rapport and positive relationships with people. Ideally you will have at least 2 years’ experience in delivering strong customer experience and sales. With a flair and ability to positively influence and negotiate win-win outcomes, you lead by example.
You are tech savvy and have strong sales knowledge and understanding of sales-related performance KPIs. You also have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of guests. You possess values such as integrity, excellence, courage, openness, respect leadership and accountability.
About the Company
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 150 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
About the Qualifications
- Current First Aid Certificate (Level 2)
- Current CPR
- Current Working with Children Check (or equivalent)
- Current National Police Check
- Customer service and sales experience
- Experience in achieving collective and individual targets
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Passion for customer experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of guests
*If you do not currently hold these qualifications you must be willing to acquire. Are you Interested?
If you are a person who is passionate about leisure and want to utilise your skills and experience in the leisure industry, we want to hear from you! This is a casual position and the successful applicant will be available to work across a span of hours across the week, including weekend work.