Join one of the fastest growing leisure management organisations in Australia and New Zealand, with over 30 years’ industry experience.
- Full-time role, Head office located in Bayswater, Victoria
- 75,000 to 80,000 base + Superannuation
- Onsite parking
- Innovative, fun and fast-paced environment to make your mark
About Belgravia Leisure
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, attractions, tourism and wellness, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 200 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
As part of the next phase in our Digital transformation process, we are looking for an experienced Digital / SEO Specialist. The ideal candidate will be able to take us to the next level by enhancing Belgravia Leisure's portfolio of websites' online visibility in a highly competitive market.
To be successful in this position, you will need to thrive in a fast paced, competitive environment. In this role you will be required to always be looking for the next opportunity to take advantage of, to ensure that existing and potential customers can find us online when requiring our products and services. You will have to be solution driven and will be willing to challenge yourself and the status quo.
Roles and responsibilities
- Working closely with stakeholders across all Belgravia Leisure business units and verticals (Leisure, Attractions, Tourism, Wellness, Golf, etc) to define and execute SEO strategies for Belgravia Leisure’s portfolio of 130+ websites.
- Conducting timely SEO audits to identify areas of improvement and providing recommendations to ensure Belgravia Leisure is meeting all SEO best practices.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of tools such as SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console and other SEO tools is mandatory.
- Advising and implementing on-site technical optimisations, including – metadata, breadcrumbs, page structure, redirects, schema, sitemaps, load speeds and more.
- Ensuring websites and important pages have optimised SEO.
- Conducting keyword audits and keyword research to identify new SEO opportunities.
- Preparing reports on the performance of new and ongoing SEO activities and initiatives.
- Management of all Belgravia Leisure digital assets and e-commerce platforms.
- Willingness to learn and upskill on the job to align with business requirements.
- Support all digital assets across Belgravia Leisure, where such support is required.
- 5 years’ experience in successfully developing and executing SEO strategies.
- Agency experience advantageous and will be highly regarded.
- Ability to work autonomously with tight timelines and delivering on agreed KPIs.
- In-depth experience with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, as well as website analytics tools such as Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager deployment.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Google Sheets and Google Datastudio.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Ability to prioritise activity based on business priorities and speed of results.
- A comprehensive understanding of link building and content creation for link attraction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Google Ads certification is highly advantageous along with proficiency in managing medium to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- Experience with other aspects of Digital Marketing, such as customer growth, e-commerce, promotions, is a plus.
- You are up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices
- You are a quick learner and a result driven digital marketing professional
If you are looking to work in the health and fitness industry, to step into a big business and own this role – we want to hear from you. There is tremendous growth in our company and excellent career opportunities.