QLD, Burpengary Regional Aquatic Leisure Centre - Burpengary 4505
- Are you passionate about promoting aquatic programs to the community?
- Do you possess the skills and ability to build, develop and lead a passionate team?
- A unique opportunity to lead and deliver a swim school
This is a great opportunity for qualified, friendly and skilled Aquatic Services Coordinator to join the team and lead our aquatics team!
About the Role
This is an exciting time for Belgravia Leisure as we look to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Aquatic Services Coordinator to build and lead a passionate, professional and highly engaged swim school team.
The Aquatic Services Coordinator is responsible for the management and operation of the swim school and related services and will lead the Aquatic Services Officers / Swim Teachers to ensure the delivery of swim school programs are to the highest standard possible.
The Aquatic Services Coordinator will deliver exceptional customer service and have an in-depth knowledge of aquatic programs, as well as detailed aquatic industry knowledge. Planning and organising lessons and providing leadership to the team will require professionalism, equality, teamwork, accountability, and innovation to continually improve service delivery.
With the support of the Aquatic Operations Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining a strong relationship with all bookings such as local clubs and schools and will seek out opportunities to increase school lessons and user group bookings.
The Aquatic Services Coordinator will deliver and drive exceptional service and a culture of innovation and will identify opportunities (including new programs) to maximise participation and will develop and execute plans through engagement with the leadership team and key stakeholders.
- Implement and promote the GOSwim program in line with Belgravia standards
- Implement processes for the success of the GOSwim Program
- Adhere to business plan objectives and events calendar
- Assist the leadership team to investigate accidents and incidents
- Achieve the set KPIs including financial performance
- Number of schools attending the program
- Retention of schools
- Maintain NPS and mystery shop scores in line with KPIs adopted by Belgravia Leisure
- Manage budgets and prepare required reports
- Demonstrate behaviours that are consistent with the Belgravia Leisure C.L.E.A.R. Values
Belgravia Leisure are proud to be the management company for Burpengary Regional Aquatic & Leisure Centre (BRALC) which the Moreton Bay Regional Council awarded a $5.4 million tender to refurbish the centre in early 2019. The renovations have been an enormous benefit to the Burpengary and surrounding communities members.
BRALC consists of many facilities including a 50m heated outdoor pool and a 25m heated indoor pool, tennis courts, beach volleyball, modern, state of the art gymnasium, cafe, an enclosed children's play area and childcare centre.
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 200 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a health training environment, we want to hear from you!