NSW, BK Gymnastics Marrickville - Marrickville 2204
- Be part of something exciting
- Great workplace flexibility
- Opportunity to make a real difference to our community
This is a great opportunity for passionate and friendly coach who enjoys working with children and building skills in gymnastics and life
Based in the Inner West Sydney town of Marrickville, BK Gym Marrickville is one of our newly acquired centres to join the BK family.
BK Gyms are expanding nationally with various centres open in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Western Australia. We are fast becoming a gymnastics venue of choice. Patrons experience a friendly and warm atmosphere with coaches that will guide and encourage them.
We are excited to begin hiring coaches with a beginners, Intermediate or advance coaching qualification.
The Gymnastics Coordinator is responsible for designing and coaching gymnastics sessions to enable the development of children through the ‘Gymnastics for All’ program and is also accountable for the delivery of efficient administrative systems for the Westernport Gymnastics Program including promotion.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Head Gymnastics Coach.
- Experience in ‘WAG’ preferred.
- Experience in working with pre-school and school aged children.
- Demonstrated experience in Administration
- Demonstrated experience in promotion of Gymnastics
- Customer Service experience (desirable).
- Demonstrated experience in lesson planning, floor plans, routines and term programs
- A current Advanced Intermediate Gymnastics and or Intermediate Kindergym qualification.
- Current Level 2 First Aid and CPR certificate.
- A Working with Children Check.
- Gymnastics Australia technical membership.
- Annually Gymnastics qualifications to be updated in accordance with Gymnastics Australia technical membership requirements.
Belgravia Kids (BK) is the latest venture for the Belgravia Group and the realisation of a clear goal from Belgravia founder, CEO and Chair, Geoff Lord:
"To positively impact the lives of a million Australian Children
each year through physical activity".
Over recent years, a more sedentary lifestyle and significant population growth in our major cities have led to a rise in obesity and a worrying lack of basic physical skills. The result is that today’s kids may be the first generation with a shorter life expectancy than their parents.
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in the sport & leisure industry, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.