VIC, Head Office - Bayswater 3153
- Looking for a diverse role where you can join a dynamic team, learn and grow?
- Join a fun and engaging environment, with a friendly team
- Plan, develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote our company
Looking for a diverse role where you can join a dynamic team, learn and grow?
We are seeking to appoint a highly energised Marketing Executive to lead the development and implementation of our marketing and communication initiatives across our Genesis Health and Fitness and Coaching Zone businesses.
About Genesis Heath + Fitness
We are passionate about creating a fitness community that is inclusive, encouraging and empowering for everyone.
100% Australian owned and run by real people, we are dedicated to providing a space that you feel welcomed at each and every time you visit, and we pass no judgement on whether that’s once a fortnight or five days week. We’re just here to help you reach your goals!
Having commenced as a Health and Fitness Club in Ringwood, Victoria in 1997 offering health and fitness classes, Genesis has now developed into one of Australia’s premier fitness organisations, bringing to life real fitness communities.
With 24 hour access, 7 days a week, our national network of health clubs spans across Australia at 39 locations (and growing!) featuring every aspect of exercise from weights to cardio, swimming or dance, boxing to cycling.
Reporting to the National Marketing Manager this role will be based at our Head Office location in Bayswater, Melbourne.
We proudly describe ourselves as thought leaders in our marketing execution, creative delivery, communication and engagement with the franchises we manage.
Our Marketing team provide strategic and tactical marketing services to our franchisees across the Genesis Health + Fitness and Coaching Zone brands.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development of strategic and tactical marketing plans and initiatives
- Digital Marketing in conjunction with Digital Marketing Projects Manager
- Social media content development
- Reporting on all marketing activities, weekly
- Ongoing management of the allocated marketing budgets in conjunction with Marketing Manager
- Internal and external stakeholder management in particular with the Sales and Operations teams
- Production of marketing collateral for franchisees
- Working with Digital and PR Agencies
You will have:
- Relevant qualifications such as Bachelor of Business (Marketing) or equivalent practical experience
- A minimum of 2 + years relevant practical experience
- A proactive, innovative, outcome focused approach, bringing energy into the workplace
- Excellent communication, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Working knowledge of the online digital space and emerging technology
- Email, Social media marketing experience
- Proven experience in developing and executing effective marketing campaigns
- Sport / Leisure experience ideal but not essential
- Driver’s License - as you will be visiting locations at times.
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking "Apply Now"