NSW, Whitlam Leisure Centre - Liverpool 2170
- Are you passionate about promoting Health and wellbeing in the community?
- Are you passionate about providing quality patient centered care?
- Excellent opportunity to work within a state-of-the-art facility.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for someone who is passionate about delivering the highest level of patient care at Whitlam Leisure Centre in Liverpool. Our centre has a high level of patronage, we are currently seeking a Part-time Exercise Physiologist (20+ hours) to help cater to these patients as well as our general membership base.
These individuals are seeking support funding through various compensation schemes including WorkCover, TAC and DVA, as well as the NDIS. The successful applicant will assess and deliver customised exercise interventions to our members that will assist in the management of their injury, illness or condition.
If the clinical assessment requires further investigation and/or high-level care, the exercise physiologist will work with medical specialists, GP’s, and allied health to deliver exercise physiology services within the club. This role has the scope to go to a full-time capacity through the practitioner increasing their patient case load.
- Provision of clinical exercise intervention and education for those with or at risk of developing a chronic condition or injury.
- Provision of clinical exercise prescription, for those with existing chronic and complex medical conditions and injuries.
- Provision of health education, advice and support to enhance health and wellbeing.
- Development and promotion of Exercise Physiology within the Centre and wider community.
- Facilitate group orientated rehabilitation classes.
- Liaise with other medical professionals involved in patient's rehabilitation.
- Precise and timely completion of all associated client related administration.
- Complete other tasks as directed.
- Evidence of a commitment to ongoing learning in relevant fields
- Ability to cooperate and work well with others to achieve team goals
- Gym floor responsibilities – including new member on-boarding.
About the Company
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 200 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you are a person who is passionate about leisure and want to utilise your skills and experience in the leisure industry, we want to hear from you! This is a part time opportunity; the successful applicant will be available to work across a span of hours across the week, including weekend work.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must be eligible to work in Australia, with a valid driver license and be willing to undergo a background check if requested.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.