- Make a real difference to our members children
- Opportunity to make a real difference to our community
- Free gym membership
- Social and fun work environment
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
This is a great opportunity for passionate and friendly people who enjoy working with children, delighting our members and visitors, and leave lasting, positive impressions
About Genesis Fitness
with 24 hour access, 7 days a week, our national network of health clubs spans across Australia at 42 locations (and growing!) Featuring every aspect of exercise from weights to cardio, swimming or dance, boxing to cycling. We are passionate about creating a fitness community that is inclusive, encouraging and empowering of everyone!
Our Member Services Officers are the heart of our business providing important services such as Creche, Reception, Sales and Merchandising to our members, casual users and potential new members in accordance with our established operational routines and procedures.
The primary responsibility of our Member Services Officers is to deliver first class customer service ensuring it is in line our Mission, Vision and Values. The successful applicant should possess excellent communication skills, a passion for health and fitness, be willing to assist the Club General Manager in the operation of the creche, related services and programs for the benefit of the community, staff and company.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Providing quality care and supervision for children while their parents and guardians utilise our facilities
- Caring for children from 6 weeks to 12 years old
- Engaging in age-appropriate play with the children (art & craft, floor play etc)
- Helping children with their drinks / snacks as provided by parents and guardians
- Cleaning up any spilt food
- Assist with toileting when required
- Packing up at the end of each shift including wiping down all toys and surfaces.
- Provide exceptional Customer Service to our members
- Have a desire to create a fun & vibrant culture within the club
- Be bubbly and energetic
- Have a passion for health and fitness
- Have strong communication and organisational skills, and be able to form strong relationships with our families.
- Current First Aid, CPR and Working With Children Check (NSW).
- Certificate III in Children's Services
- Certification in Asthma Management and Anaphylaxis Management
Availability during school holidays is highly desirable.
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a health training environment, we want to hear from you!
We are not asking for a resume from you. Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected].