NSW, Sydney Metro Aquatic & Leisure Facilities - Multiple Sites 2000
- Attractive remuneration + free gym and pool access
- Enjoy a great work/ life balance with mornings, evenings and weekend shifts
- Multiple Part-time & Casual positions available
Do you have the right attitude and want to work in this industry? We will help you become qualified! No experience needed, just passion!
As a Swimming Teacher you will teach effective Swimming and Water Safety to help grow our swim program. You may be required to work mornings, evenings and weekends and must be empathetic to the needs of the classes.
You will have a passion for swimming and making children safer around the water. You should be energetic, dynamic, outgoing and fun, with a flair for working with children. You will need outstanding communication skills and a commitment to customer service excellence to ensure swim school members, patrons and parents are gaining maximum benefit and enjoyment from the services provided.
Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability to communicate and interact effectively with students that have a diverse range of ages, abilities, cultures and needs. You will also have the ability to work effectively both independently and as a strong and valuable part of the team.
You do not need to have experience as a Swim Teacher. We will provide all training for you!
Skills & Attributes:
- Energetic, innovative and decisive communication style
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An understanding of OHS and public safety applications within your facility
- Ability to work mornings, evenings and weekends and must be empathetic to the needs of the classes
- Working With Children Check (or equivalent)
- National Police Check upon onboarding
- Current CPR Certificate
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Swim Teacher Certificate (Teaching of water swimming and water safety or equivalent)
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]