NSW, Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre- Marrickville 2204
- Existing and expanding client base
- Entry level candidates encouraged to apply
- Permanent part time positions available
This is a great opportunity for passionate and energetic Exercise Physiologists to join our award-winning facility located in Sydney’s Inner West. This opportunity is ideal for those starting out in the industry or those wishing to be part of building the success of a new Exercise Physiology program.
Our centre has a high level of patronage, we are currently seeking a Part-time Exercise Physiologist to help cater to these individuals as well as our general membership base. These people are seeking support funded through various compensation schemes including WorkCover, TAC and DVA, as well as the NDIS.
The successful applicant will assess and deliver customised exercise interventions to our members that will assist in the management of their injury or condition. If the clinical assessment requires further investigation and/or high-level care, the exercise physiologist will work with medical specialists, GP's and allied health to deliver exercise physiology services within the club. You will also run the centres 'LIfe program' and take on gym floor shifts. This role will begin as sessional hours with the ability to increase to full time hours.
- Provision of exercise intervention and education for those at risk of developing a chronic condition or injury.
- Provision of clinical exercise prescription, for those with existing chronic and complex medical conditions and injuries.
- Provision of health education, advice and support to enhance health and wellbeing.
- Development and promotion of Exercise Physiology within the Centre and wider community.
- Facilitate group orientated rehabilitation classes.
- Liaise with other medical professionals involved in patient's rehabilitation.
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you! Apply now !!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]