VIC, Head Office - Melbourne 3000
- Take the next step in your career
- Join Australia’s fastest growing Holiday Park Group
- 34+ Holiday Parks across Australia and NZ
The newly created role you’ve been waiting for!
If you’re ready to take on a new challenge in a fast-growing Tourism sector, and have passion and drive to be part of a team taking our Holiday Park business to the next level, here’s your chance.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Group Manager, reporting directly to the General Manager Tourism & Wellness, to support our Holiday Park growth. In this role you will be an integral part of developing and implementing strategy, systems and process to ensure delivery of the overall business strategy, whilst identifying and developing people as a pipeline for our future growth.
You’ll be responsible for delivering on our strategic plan by supporting and providing operational guidance to 34 (and growing) Holiday Parks, through a matrix accountability & support model. Working with various stakeholders, corporate support services and Park Managers across Australia and NZ, you’ll be joining a passionate team that are focused on the delivery of great experiences for our customers and successful results for Belgravia and our partners.
Who we’re looking for
You’re the kind of person who creates an engaging high performance team culture through brand advocacy, team focus, accountability, providing a sense of purpose and connecting team members to the overall business strategy. We’re looking for a strong leader who is supportive and able to drive positive outcomes across the diverse needs of the group, creating efficiencies and ultimately delivering great experiences for our customers and success for all.
Your Success Profile for this role:
- Demonstrated experience and success in multi-site management in Hotel, Resorts, Accommodation, Tourism or Holiday Park environment
- Leadership experience including coaching, motivating and inspiring a large team to unleash potential
- Strong emphasis on systems, process and compliance
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Financial acumen and ability to review Budgets, forecasts, interpret, prioritise and make effective change based on the financial data
- Experience managing KPI’s across a large Group
- The ability to think big picture and translate overall strategy into executable plans
- Ability to manage predominantly remotely
Location: based in Victoria (preferred)
Belgravia Leisure is a management services company specialising in the operation of tourism properties, from campgrounds to large-scale tourist parks and resorts through our BelgraviaPRO division. BelgraviaPRO has grown significantly during the past 12 months. We have parks in many parts of the country including NSW, VIC and QLD.
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!
Apply now !!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]