VIC, Yawa Aquatic Centre - Rosebud 3939
- Are you passionate about promoting aquatic and leisure activities to the community?
- Are you passionate about fitness, love dealing with people and thrive on delivering unbeatable customer service?
- Rare opportunity to be part of a new state of the art facility
About the Role
A once in a lifetime opportunity for someone who is passionate about delivering the highest level of customer service to the Mornington Peninsula Shire’s new $35mil Aquatic & Recreation Centre located in Rosebud.
Our centre has a high level of patronage, we are currently seeking a Part-time Exercise Physiologist to help cater to these individuals as well as our general membership base. These people are seeking support funded through various compensation schemes including WorkCover, TAC and DVA, as well as the NDIS.
The successful applicant will assess and deliver customised exercise interventions to our members that will assist in the management of their injury or condition. If the clinical assessment requires further investigation and/or high-level care, the exercise physiologist will work with medical specialists, GP's and allied health to deliver exercise physiology services within the club. This role will begin as sessional hours with the ability to increase to full time hours.
- Provision of exercise intervention and education for those at risk of developing a chronic condition or injury.
- Provision of clinical exercise prescription, for those with existing chronic and complex medical conditions and injuries.
- Provision of health education, advice and support to enhance health and wellbeing.
- Development and promotion of Exercise Physiology within the Centre and wider community.
- Facilitate group orientated rehabilitation classes.
- Liaise with other medical professionals involved in patient's rehabilitation.
About the Perks
As a staff member of Belgravia Leisure you will also have access to all the leisure facilities on the Mornington Peninsula.
About the Site
Recently, the Mornington Peninsula Shire Council awarded Belgravia Leisure as the management company of their newest Aquatic & Recreation facility located in Rosebud.
The aquatic and recreation centre will include a number of facilities that will benefit many of the local community including 50m indoor pool, warm water program pool, three multi-purpose rooms for health and fitness classes, gym, wellness centre, café, family change rooms, all with a high level of regard to disability access. Thus, ensuring that Belgravia Leisure continues its purpose and mission of “connecting community to leisure” and in turn providing every member of the community the opportunity to take advantage of this incredible facility.
About the Company
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you are a person who is passionate about leisure and want to utilise your skills and experience in the leisure industry, we want to hear from you! This is a part time opportunity; the successful applicant will be available to work across a span of hours across the week, including weekend work. This role has potential to grow to full time.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must be eligible to work in Australia, with a valid driver licence and be willing to undergo a background check if requested. To find out more, please contact Jayden Cox at [email protected]