NSW, Ninja Parc - South Granville 2142
- Brand new facility!
- Exciting opportunity to work in a fun team based environment
- Part time position available
A great opportunity for passionate and friendly people who enjoy physical activity and working with people of all ages
At the Ninja Parc, we want to see people of all ages and abilities having fun together. With the rise in the popularity of obstacle events, we wanted to create a place patrons could have fun with no intimidation, no pressure to go outdoors, and the affordability to do this on a regular basis.
The Ninja Parc was developed with the notion of making movement entertaining as opposed to it being a chore and something that people have to do to stay healthy and active. Patrons enter just for fun, to learn something, get some exercise, host a party or to race seriously. It’s safe, it’s fun and it’s addictive. Patrons have the option to enter and complete the entire course or just do parts of it.
The role of the Ninja Master is to manage and grow all parts of the Ninja Parc product and community.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about movement, coaching and leadership. You must have a high level of interest in being a part of the Ninja Parc community both locally and nationally. Whilst you will be provided with training, structure and support you must also be proactive and creative.
If you are passionate about delivering quality service we would love to hear from you!
Key requirements of the position:
- Deliver structured adult, teen and kids programs
- Deliver regular staff training and development
- Hit booking and sales targets on all Ninja Parc products
- Control customer service at every level
- Membership retention, acquisition and community
- Build relationships and grow the Ninja Parc brand within the local community
- Follow National Ninja Parc systems
- Inspire and lead a group of amazing coaches and rangers
What we are looking for (Essential):
- Ability to deliver high quality classes and coaching
- Ability to work with age groups from 3 to 103
- Strong leadership qualities
- A proactive attitude
- Certificate IV in Fitness or equivalent
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Current Drivers Licence
- Experience in boxing or martial arts
- Experience in obstacle racing or ninja
- Experience in gymnastics
- Experience in skills based training
- Experience in callisthenics or body weight training
- Experience in coaching children
- Experience in parkour coaching
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
If you believe you would be well suited to this role and would like to be a part of the Ninja Parc community we'd love to hear from you!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected].