NSW, Ninja Parc - South Granville 2142
- Brand new facility!
- Exciting opportunity to work in a fun team based environment
- Multiple casual positions available
A great opportunity for passionate and friendly people who enjoy physical activity and working with people of all ages!
At the Ninja Parc, we want to see people of all ages and abilities having fun together. With the rise in the popularity of obstacle events, we wanted to create a place patrons could have fun with no intimidation, no pressure to go outdoors, and the affordability to do this on a regular basis.
The Ninja Parc was developed with the notion of making movement entertaining as opposed to it being a chore and something that people have to do to stay healthy and active. Patrons enter just for fun, to learn something, get some exercise, host a party or to race seriously. It’s safe, it’s fun and it’s addictive. Patrons have the option to enter and complete the entire course or just do parts of it.
The role of the Ninja Coach is to deliver high quality group personal training sessions as a part of our Ninja Parc Athletic program. Sessions include – Obstacle specific training, high intensity cardio, bodyweight strength, mobility & flexibility as well as Parkour (Specialised coaches only).
We are looking for enthusiastic applicants that are passionate about movement and exercise. You must have a high level of communication skills and a good ability to work with a variety of age groups.
If you are passionate about delivering a quality experience we would love to hear from you!
Key requirements of the position:
- Deliver high quality group sessions
- Member follow up and support before and after sessions
- Participate in regular coach development
- Mark class attendance
- Assist with obstacle/ninja racing events
What we are looking for (Essential):
- Willingness to learn the specifics of obstacle sports
- Willingness to be a part of the Ninja Parc community
- A positive attitude and high level of energy
- Certificate 3 in Fitness or equivalent
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Working With Children’s Check (Or equivalent)
- National Police Check
- Experience/certification in gymnastics
- Experience/certification in obstacle racing/ninja
- Experience/certification in parkour
- Experience/certification in calisthenics
- Experience working with children
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in coaching
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
If you believe you would be well suited to this role and would like to be a part of the Ninja Parc community we'd love to hear from you!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected].