VIC, Mill Park Leisure Centre - Mill Park VIC 3082
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Multiple Part Time positions available
- Enjoy a great work / life balance with mornings, evenings and weekend classes
The newly opened centre, Mill Park Leisure in the City of Whittlesea has undertaken a major $25 million redevelopment of Mill Park Leisure.
The works included:
- New state of the art gym and group fitness spaces
- Three new pools, including leisure pool and aqua play features, learn to swim and warm water pool
- This compliments the upgraded 25m pool, new, larger spa and sauna and new family and group and school change facilities, as well as improved change options for people with disabilities
- A new café, retail area and reception
- A refurbished crèche
- A landscaped outdoor space with play equipment, barbecues and outdoor exercise equipment
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable and friendly Duty Managers to join the team. Our Duty Managers are responsible for ensuring that all areas within the facility, from customer services, pools and the health club are a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons. They are also responsible for pool plant systems which requires technical knowledge of plant rooms and water quality principles. While on shift, the duty manager will have the acting authority of the Centre Manager when dealing with incidents or emergency response.
This role requires an individual who is a leader and can keep cool under pressure. You should be energetic, dynamic, outgoing and fun. You will need outstanding communication skills and a commitment to customer service excellence to ensure our patrons safely enjoy their visit every time.
Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability to communicate and interact effectively with patrons that have a diverse range of ages, abilities, cultures and needs. Lifeguard experience required and variety of evening shifts during the week.
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong leadership experience with an ability to inspire others
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An understanding of OHS and public safety applications within your facility
- Ability to work mornings, evenings and weekends
- Current First Aid (Level 2) & Current CPR Certificate
- National Police Check
- Current Pool Lifeguard Certificate
- Current Pool Operations Certificate is desirable
Previous experience and success in a comparable role is not essential but highly regarded!
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we'll be in touch.
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]