NSW, First Sun Holiday Park - Byron Bay 2481
- Be part of a dynamic and growing team
- Available on a 7 night rotating roster
- Immediate start
First Sun Holiday Park is located on the beachfront of NSW's well-known town of Byron Bay. Guests can rent a self-contained cabin, hut, lodge, park their caravans in a powered and un-powered spot, or pitch their tents on the beautifully landscaped grounds. Belgravia Pro are the proud management company of this site.
Reporting to the Park Managers, this role involves delivering exceptional service to our guests - face to face and over the phone - as well as assisting with administrative tasks. Duties may include monitoring the park for the safety of our guests.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of the grounds and gardens of the campgrounds, amenities cleaning, BBQ's cleaning, park maintenance, rubbish removal and cabin maintenance.
You will be friendly, enthusiastic and available to work over a 7 night rotating roster including weekends, evenings and public holidays.
You will bring to the role:
- Fantastic customer service;
- Professional and personable telephone manner;
- Duties include monitoring the park for safety of our guests
- Experience with computerised booking systems and good computer skills;
- Willingness to learn and apply our systems and processes;
- Experience handling cash and EFTPOS transactions; and
- Flexible attitude to hours, including availability on weekends and at short notice
- First Aid Level 2
- Current CPR
- National Police Check clearance upon on-boarding
- Working with Children's Check or equivalent
Belgravia PRO is a management services company specialising in the operation of tourism properties, from campgrounds to large-scale tourist parks. Belgravia PRO has grown significantly since its conception in early 2018. We have parks in many parts of the country including NSW, VIC and QLD. Belgravia PRO is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group.
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your resume by clicking on the apply now button. We’d love to hear from you!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]