QLD, Moreton Bay Aquatic Centres 4871
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Opportunity to make a real difference in a supportive team
- Free facility access and great benefits
This is a great opportunity for a highly skilled individual who has strong administrative and organisational abilities, enjoys taking personal ownership and support business performance.
will provide a high level of enthusiasm, commitment and professionalism in providing quality project and administrative support in Moreton Bay area. Applicants with experience in administration and experience in pool plant operations or Workplace Health and Safety roles are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate will:
- provide the highest level of operational and service support to the Managers, Area Manager and State Manager within the Moreton Bay Region Council area.
- assist with management of MBRC assets in terms of Repairs and maintenance, contractor support and guidance to Managers.
- ensure all company process, procedures and policies at an operations level are compliant with Belgravia Leisure, WH&S and RLSSA GSPO guidelines.
You will have flexible availability to work mornings, evenings and weekends. Hours may increase during peak seasons, public holidays and school holidays.
- To conduct monthly operational audits and ensure all elements are being followed in accordance with company operational manual.
- Provide operational support for the managers and responsible for auditing of I Audits, and WH&S processes and procedures as per company operational policy
- Provide adequate training and supervision for specific staff when requested or as required
- To oversee the Water testing process and procedures in accordance with the GSPO, MBRC and BL policy and procedures
- Provide operational support for the managers to the highest level of operational standards.
- Set up a preferred contractor checklist for the managers within MBRC
- Liaise with Moreton Bay Council staff and assist with inquiries as required
- To regularly compile and report on maintenance and repair issues and other operational reports to the BL Area Manager and BL State Manager as required.
- Represent the Moreton Bay Regional Aquatic and Leisure Facilities on the National WH&S group
- Blue Card: Working with Children Card & National Police Check clearance
- Pool Plant Operator Certificate
- Current CPR and First Aid
- Demonstrated high organisational skill and administration service
- Experience in Pool Plant Operation or Workplace Health and Safety Roles
- Strong teamwork, skills and ability to influence
- Pool Lifeguard Certificate
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in an aquatic and leisure environment, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]