NSW, Blackheath Glen Tourist Park - Blue Mountain 2780
- NSW Caravan Parks in the Blue Mountains
- Be part of a dynamic and growing team
- Experienced individual or management team - Part time
An exciting opportunity to be a relief manager for holiday park in the beautiful Blue Mountains NSW.
We are currently recruiting for experienced individuals or management teams, who are highly customer focused, commercially minded driving business development and equally passionate about guest and local community engagement – people who can deliver exceptional visitor experiences. Relief Managers must have a commercial mindset, be flexible, ability to travel within QLD and must love working with guests and our existing onsite staff.
The roles include weekend work as well as overnight stays on site within the parks with your own caravan/camper/RV.
- Being accountable for all Business operation and guest experience
- Be hands-on and possess a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to fit within established guidelines
- Lead and supervise small teams
- Be accountable for the financial outcomes of the business
- Achievement of agreed KPI's
A strong Australian based support office and local management teams support our park managers and relief managers in all areas of WHS, holiday park legislation, IT and HR so our on-site teams can focus on delighting guests.
- An energetic and enthusiastic, hands-on approach
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Outstanding customer service
- Familiarity with RMS 9+ computerised booking system and good computer skills
- Willingness to learn and apply our systems and processes
- Well-developed communication, organisation, administration and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with stakeholders in a professional manner
- Availability to work across a seven-day roster which may include public holidays, weekends, early mornings and evenings
- Must be able to liaise with existing on-site managers
BelgraviaPRO is a management services company specialising in the operation of tourism properties, from campgrounds to large-scale tourist parks, we are also offering Park Manager training through the company’s very successful RTO.
Park management presents exciting, flexible and highly rewarding careers. Belgravia PRO is rapidly growing and is looking for a passionate & inspiring individuals or management team to manage these Parks.
If you are passionate about business development and providing exceptional visitor experiences as a Relief Park Manager we want to hear from you!
Submit your resume and cover letter by clicking on the apply now button.
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]