VIC,Head Office - Melbourne 3000
- Bayswater location with hybrid and flexible working available
- Bring your experience to a fast-growing organisation
- Be part of a dynamic and growing team with the opportunities
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Graphic Designer.
You will be working with our Lead Designers and Marketing Team to create artwork across the Belgravia Leisure portfolio, based both in Australia and NZ.
We are looking for the right person to assist our design team to ensure that artwork is prepared and printed to a high standard. You will have a positive attitude, attention to detail, ability to learn, be highly organised, friendly and super reliable.
You will be part of a dynamic and growing team with the opportunities to be involved in many diverse projects.
The successful applicant will be a practical person who can contribute effectively within a team environment and enjoys hands-on work. Industry experience and relevant customer service skills will give you an edge.
The role is for a permanent full time position with the flexibility to work remotely from home full time or from our Head Office in Bayswater, VIC.
All applicants must submit a resume and digital graphic design portfolio or website.
- Assist in creating a range of print and digital marketing materials to meet deadlines
- Work within strict brand guidelines and integrate Belgravia Leisure brands with Local Government brands
- Assist with marketing campaigns (B2B & B2C), ensuring their smooth and efficient implementation and execution.
- Ability to take a brief from start to finish and proof your own work, as well as take direction from Senior Designers.
- Tender experience or strong page layout skills required
- Adobe creative cloud suite expertise – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Digital - EDM artwork support
Desired Skills but not required:
- Logo and branding experience
- Illustration skills
- Video editing or After Effects knowledge would be desired and helpful
- Microsoft word/PowerPoint expertise
- Canva template and design support
- Template design experience or willingness to learn new platforms and design solutions
The ideal candidate:
- Possess 3-5 years’ experience as a graphic designer or similar role
- A relevant tertiary qualification in design
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CC
- Strong layout skills, conceptual design ability and a good eye for detail
- The ability to take a project from initial brief to print-ready finished artwork
- Be a team player, flexible and open to feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills beneficial
- Great time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be passionate about leisure, tourism, wellness, health and fitness
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!
Apply now !!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]