QLD, Belgravia Leisure - Brisbane 4000
- Dynamic Wellness, Health, Sport & Leisure Industry
- Exciting Career Pathways
- Great staff benefits and access to company recreation facilities
Reporting to the Queensland State Manager, this role will be supporting the Queensland aquatic & leisure venues within a marketing capacity. The QLD Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the execution of the marketing and communications plans for the Belgravia Leisure Queensland venues. You will also assist with the day to day marketing functions of the Centres and their launches, events and programs, with a particular focus on:
- Promotional collateral development
- Lead generation & planning
- Roll out of National Marketing initiatives
- Online communications & social media
- General marketing and communication activities and advice for management
- Reporting & sales analysis
The position will be full time and based in one of our Queensland Support Offices however, regular travel to the other Belgravia Leisure sites is anticipated. Some out of hours’ work is required to meet the objectives of the role and will be specifically required around family, events and specifically in the event of managing communication in crisis management scenarios.
A position description has been included in this advert for your reference (top RHS).
- Degree or equivalent in marketing, communication or the equivalent
- Previous experience in a marketing or communications role
- Experience in generating and implementing innovative and highly creative marketing campaigns ideas and materials, including integrated digital communications and social media that lead to conversions
- An ability to leverage and analyse business data and customer analysis to inform strategy
- Excellent project management skills and experience managing multiple projects on time and on budget
- Detailed knowledge of website, social media and other communication technology tools
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to set the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content
- Problem solving and decision-making ability including experience working with a diverse range of stakeholders to deliver mutually beneficial outcomes
- Ability to build and foster relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Digitally savvy, including developing content
- Blue Card (Remember: No card, No Start)
- Experience in one or several of the following key industries:
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing (including content management, SEO, SEM, Social Media)
- Understanding of strategic communications and PR
- Understanding of Brand Management
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you are a highly motivated and energetic marketing professional looking for a career in the leisure, health and wellness industry then we would like to hear from you.
Apply here and now!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]