VIC, BK's Gym and Swim Head Office - South Melbourne 3205
- Opportunity to play a vital role in growing active, healthy, happy children
- Part time, work from home positions available
- Opportunity to make a real difference to our community
This is a great opportunity for passionate and friendly people who enjoy working with children and being a part of a fun and vibrant team.
About BK Gym and Swim
BK Gym and Swim is the latest venture for the Belgravia Group and the realisation of a clear goal from Belgravia founder, CEO and Chair, Geoff Lord:
"To positively impact the lives of a million Australian Children
each year through physical activity"
BK Gym and Swim facilities and programs are tailored to the needs of the communities in which they are located and strive for “Active Kids, Happy Kids”. They will focus particularly on programs for children aged between 1 o 14 years old, but can be expanded to encompass a wide range of other activities, including adult and competitive programs depending on the specific community needs.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
BK Gym and Swim have launched our very own customer care contact centres. We know we are in the “Era of the Customer” and recognize that customer experience has evolved significantly. Customers are smarter, better informed with more options, and more critical about the experience they receive, expecting it to be right the first time, every time. This is a great opportunity to meet and exceed customer expectations, winning over new customers and increasing customer loyalty.
BK Gym and Swim is looking for fun and friendly individuals who love working with children to join our team. We are seeking the next rock-star Contact Centre Consults who are committed to helping us achieve our goal to get one million kids active and moving each year through physical activity.
We are looking for passionate contact centre consultants who are prepared to put the customer at the centre of everything they do by delivering exceptional service, promoting our brand and services to potential and existing customers. We are looking for part-time representatives who have flexible availability to work weekdays and weekends. Minimum 15 hours per week. The successful candidate can work from home, or at the office.
A few of the duties and responsibilities are listed below:
- Responding to new enquiries and converting into sales
- Inbound and outbound customer communication through phone, email, social platforms, SMS
- Provide excellent customer service, by responding to customers’ needs or concerns and ensure the quality of service meets agreed customer service standards
- Engaging with customers and promoting our services
- Develop positive relationships with customers to provide the best customer experience
- Providing information to new / existing members about joining, renewing or changing their membership
- Maintaining knowledge of our products and services, including for people with special needs
- Helping to market our services and programs, directing customers to online resources and providing them with accurate information about our centres, programs and membership options
Essential qualification requirement:
- Level 2 First Aid
- Current CPR
- Working with Children's Check (Employee status)
- National Police check upon on-boarding
We value diversity and encourage people from varied backgrounds to apply, including First Nations peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds, people of any age or gender, people identifying as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and gender diverse, intersex and/or queer (LGBTIQA+), people with disability and people with life experience that has impacted employment. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you! Apply now!