VIC, Bayswater Head Office Location - Bayswater 3153
- Opportunity with a growing & entrepreneurial National organisation
- Ownership of Belgravia Leisure’s digital ecosystem and platforms
- Free Gym Memberships and benefits
Develop strategy for the rollout and execution of campaigns through digital marketing channels including online store, paid advertising across search, social media, and
supported by comprehensive reporting.
We are seeking an experienced Digital Project Manager to lead our digital projects, platform development, growth, acquisition, and retention efforts. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will launch, test, analyse, optimise, and scale digital customer acquisition campaigns in our key existing and new markets.
In addition, you will deeply engage with and understand our existing customer base to build effective customer journeys that engage and retain our users. This role is hands-on and diverse, so your adaptability, and proactive attitude is vital to serve in tackling a broad range of digital work. Strong technical skills and experience is essential.
In this pivotal role, you will take ownership of Belgravia Leisure’s digital ecosystem. You’ll be working alongside a team of marketers, designers, web & content experts, sales, and guest experience team, along with our digital agencies to execute our digital strategy.
You will design and implement strategies that are aimed at generating customer leads and ultimately maximise return on investment. Also, you will create and communicate reports that analyse the development, placement, and overall effectiveness of all online channels.
- Own and manage Belgravia Leisure’s digital ecosystem and platforms
- End-to-end management of digital projects adhering to strict budgets and timeline
- Manage our network of over 150 websites across content management system (CMS) platforms (Enterprise level CMS, Kentico, WordPress, Shopify experience is valued)
- Manage the rollout of campaigns via our CRM and email marketing platforms (Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience is valued)
- Drive the implementation of the digital strategy across channels ensuring best ROI
- Manage the tracking, analysis, optimisation and reporting against digital KPI’s
- Work with our creative and content stakeholders to develop engaging content
- Conduct regular research and ad-hoc data analysis to identify new opportunities and campaign ideas
- Ensure all our digital platforms are adhering to best practices and are secure.
- Manage renewal of licenses and platform uptime
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal teams and external agencies
- Bring new ideas and best practice in digital marketing and digital platforms through continuous research on trends and developments
The ideal candidate:
You'll have a passion for the digital space, an analytical mind, and be creative.
- A passion for the Leisure industry
- Minimum of 5+ years industry experience in a Digital Marketing or Digital Projects role
- Experience in end-to-end digital campaign management, particularly managing paid search and social campaigns
- Experience in Facebook Ad Manager, running and tracking A/B experiments
- Experience in content development and copywriting
- Understanding of latest trends and best practice in digital marketing
- Strong project management, analytical and reporting skills
- Experience with development and management of Enterprise level CMS
- Experience with managing a high performing team
- Experience in all aspects of website development, UX, architecture design, hosting, SMTP services, workflow automation
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you are looking to work in the health and fitness industry, to step into a big business and own this position – we want to hear from you!
There is tremendous growth in our company and excellent career opportunities.
To be considered for this position, please apply with a cover letter and resume.
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]