VIC, Pyrenees Shire - Avoca, Beaufort, Landsbourough 3384
- Free facility access
- Enjoy a great work / life balance with mornings, evenings and weekend shifts
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
This is a great opportunity for qualified lifeguards who value water safety, love working with people, who want to keep the community safe in our facilities.
Belgravia Leisure is proudly managing the Pyrenees Shire which includes, Avoca, Beaufort, Landsbourough pools. We are currently seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Seasonal Pool Operations Manager to lead the team to deliver an exceptional guest experience at each of our seasonal regional pools.
Responsible for the management of this fantastic facility, the team at the Centre and our local community, you are fully accountable for the Centre’s operational, financial and program deliverables.
Inherent in the role is the commitment to ethical practices, to foster strong team motivation and reinforcement of the Belgravia Leisure values, contributing to the positive work culture across the region.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of visitors and employees through effective planning and oversight of policies, processes and procedures.
- Coach and develop leaders to deliver on KPIs through engagement, performance planning, and individual development plans.
- Lead and drive a high-performance community-minded culture through highly visible and hands-on leadership and team engagement.
- Achievement of budgeted performance targets.
- Maintain a high-value relationship with our council partner.
- Recruitment of energetic, diverse and passionate employees as required to complement the team and the vision for the Centre.
- Train staff as required to ensure that knowledge and capability are at the required levels to enable staff to carry out their work and achieve their objectives.
- Identify staff and develop career progression paths that lead to transparent and effective succession decisions when required.
- Maintain facilities to approved standards in line with contract requirements.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Highly developed communication skills with a flair for positive influencing and negotiating win-win outcomes
- Sound knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Experience in planning and execution of operational, financial and people plans to successful outcomes
- Legal working rights in Australia
- Pool Life Guard Certificate
- Pool Operations Certificate
- National Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Current CPR Certificate
- Current First Aid Certificate (Level 2)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in aquatic operations
- Great understanding of local government and processes
- Tertiary qualification in sports/leisure/recreation field
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!
Apply now !!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]