VIC, Loddon Shire - Wedderburn, Boort, Inglewood, Pyramid Hill, Mitiamo 3518
- Free facility access
- Enjoy a great work / life balance with mornings, evenings and weekend shifts
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
This is a great opportunity for qualified, friendly and skilled Aquatic Operations Co-ordinator to join the team and lead our aquatics team & who want to keep the community safe in our facilities.
Belgravia Leisure is proudly managing the Loddon Shire pools which includes, Wedderburn, Boort, Inglewood, Pyramid Hill, Mitiamo Pools. We are currently seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Seasonal Pool Operations Co-ordinator to lead the team to deliver an exceptional guest experience at each of our seasonal regional pools.
The Operations Coordinator primary responsibility is to co-ordinate day to day operations of the Operations Manager's across the shire, with the highest regard to safety and high quality service delivery. You will be responsible for leading, coaching and engaging a team of Managers, hazard prevention and ensuring operational compliance with policies and procedures and statutory requirements.
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong leadership experience with an ability to inspire others
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Sound knowledge of work health and safety legislative guidelines, evacuation and emergency procedures.
- Demonstrated experience of plant room management and Pool operations is essential
- Ability to work mornings, evenings and weekends
- Current First Aid (Level 2) & Current CPR Certificate
- National Police Check
- Current Pool Lifeguard Certificate
- Current Pool Operations Certificate
- Current Australian Drivers License
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in aquatic operations
- Great understanding of local government and processes
- Tertiary qualification in sports/leisure/recreation field
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!
Apply now !!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]