NSW, Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre - Zetland 2017
If you are passion for the fitness industry and are a qualified fitness instructor, personal trainer and Group exercise instructor then WE WANT YOU to join us opening Gunyama Park to the local community!
Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre is the newly built multi purpose in the heart of Green Square. If you are passionate about motivating and inspiring the community then We WANT YOU!
As part of Belgravia Leisure's 3 year contract with the City of City, we will be the management company for the new Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre in Zetland, NSW. Gunyama Park is the largest single investment in aquatic infrastructure in Australia since the Sydney Olympic Games. Facility to include indoor and outdoor pools, health and fitness centre and covered outdoor yoga deck.
- Are you renowned as a ‘people person’?
- Do you love seeing active people having access to all their local communities have to offer?
- Do you take safety, wellness and inclusion seriously?
- And most importantly, do you have current availability including the ability to work early mornings, late afternoons and on weekends?
All employees are expected to contribute to the Centres imperatives of operating sustainably, driving centre attendance, and fostering inclusion for all members of the community.
We are looking for a dynamic fitness professionals committed to delivering high levels of customer service and support to our members who can deliver personal training to members on an as needs basis. We have multiple part time positions available.
Skills & Attributes:
- Knowledge of current health & fitness procedures and practices.
- Personal Training with a variety of different clientele.
- A demonstrated commitment to customer service and well developed communication skills.
- Minimum Cert IV in Personal Training
- Current fitness registration with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current CPR Certificate
- Valid Working With Children Check
- Agree to undergo police check as part of the employment process
- Driven to success with friendly can do attitude
- Availability to work evenings and weekends is essential
Previous industry experience is highly regarded!
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you! Apply now !!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]