NSW, Kurri Kurri Aquatic and Fitness Centre - Kurri Kurri NSW 2327
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Full time position
- Enjoy a great work / life balance with mornings, evenings and weekend rosters
The Sales and Guest Experience Coordinator reports directly to the Venue Manager and Area Sales and Guest Experience Manager, who leads a team to deliver exceptional guest experience to all current and prospective guests in line with the Belgravia Leisure Guest Charter.
The Sales and Guest Experience Manager will train, develop and be accountable for the performance of Guest Experience Officers and drive all subscription membership results across all programs provided by the facility.
The person will be required to work in line with peak periods to meet community needs. This role will involve a mix of evening and weekend work.
The role is structured to be a people driven leadership role. The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to monitor and track performance through data and process adhesion. The person will be able to motivate, inspire and deliver training.
The candidate will ideally be experienced in the health, fitness, leisure or recreation industry in a management, sales, marketing or customer service capacity in the role of Sales Manager, Club Manager or Customer Service Manager.
- Train and develop frontline staff to meet sales targets, and deliver exceptional guest experiences in line with Belgravia Leisure’s Guest Experience Charter
- Meet the set new member and growth targets on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Provide exceptional guest experience in person and over the phone to existing and prospective members and guests
- Provide relevant and accurate information and an excellent experience to prospective members by handling enquiries in line with company processes and systems
- Assist in lead generation through digital and traditional marketing activities
- Conduct tours of the centre/facility as necessary with the outcome to turn a prospective member/guest to an ongoing member of the facility
- Set rosters in line with the business budgets
- Attending and participating in centre senior leadership meetings and projects
- Compiling and presenting monthly reports
- Experience in a sales and customer facing environment
- Experience leading teams in the health, fitness, leisure or recreation industries is highly regarded
- A solid understanding of business needs and processes as pertaining to KPIs, budgets and service standards
- Experienced in motivating teams to reach targets
- A people person with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience in using social media platforms
- Flexible to work days/evenings and weekends
- National Police Check and Working with Children Check
- First aid and CPR
- Experience in team leadership, training and development
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you! Apply now !!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]