- Coaching Zone - The future of fitness
- Free gym membership
- Future growth opportunities within Genesis Fitness
This is a unique opportunity to take your fitness career to the next level!
About Genesis Fitness
With 24 hour access, 7 days a week, our national network of health clubs spans across Australia at 42 locations (and growing!) Featuring every aspect of exercise from weights to cardio, swimming or dance, boxing to cycling. We are passionate about creating a fitness community that is inclusive, encouraging and empowering of everyone!
At Genesis we are excited to announce that we are looking for a Head Fitness Coach with the passion and energy to lead a group of trainers to deliver high-quality group sessions, and support our team of Personal Trainers.
Key Requirements of the Position:
Being a Management position, each day is busy and varied, so the successful candidate will need to be adaptable to manage their time on:
- Delivering amazing training sessions
- On boarding new members in consultations
- Driving the community through events, challenges and social media
- Achieving KPIs of new members, retention of existing members and revenue targets
- Training and developing the coaching team
- Supporting and assisting personal trainers within our Club
- Recruit and lead a dedicated team of personal trainers and coaches
The successful applicant will have experience in 1:1 Personal Training, Group Personal Training, as well as experience in membership sales.
Hours of the role are part time and being in the fitness industry the hours will include early mornings and evenings, possible weekend cover may be required.
What We Are Looking For (Essential):
- Ability to engage and co-ordinate a group of clients
- Inspirational leadership qualities
- A 'Can Do' attitude
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Registration (Fitness Australia)
- Current WWCC, First Aid and CPR
- Level 1 Boxing
- Level 1 Kettlebell
- Strength and Conditioning Level 1
- Effective Movement Trainer/ Mechanics of Lifting/Function Training
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a health training environment, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Genesis is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected].