WA, Guilderton General Store & Cafe - Guilderton WA 6041
- Opportunity with a growing & entrepreneurial national organisation
- Exciting opportunity to help launch a new venue in a beautiful location
- Oversee the operations of a sparkling new kitchen
An exciting opportunity to work in a brand new kitchen at Guilderton General Store & Cafe in Western Australia.
The Guilderton General Store & Cafe is nestled alongside the Moore River with sweeping views of the estuary and Indian Ocean.
Our vision is to transform the Guilderton General Store & Cafe into an iconic hospitality destination. We will leverage the venue’s idyllic coastal location to create an on-trend beach side café and general store servicing the local community and attracting tourists to the region.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified and experienced Cook to help launch the renovated licensed café and take away venue. We are looking for a team player who is customer-focused and can help us to provide courteous, friendly and efficient service to our customers.
- Maintains a clean sanitised operation + food safety program
- Prepares food to standard recipe and portion controls that meet the company standards
- Ensures wastage of all product and utilities is minimised at all times
- Creates specialty dishes from time to time, by utilising slow moving stocks or excess items
- Attends internal meetings and client site visits where necessary
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Energetic and passionate about our goals for the venue
- A minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience working in a similar hospitality facility
- Highly developed communication skills both up and down the line
- Sound knowledge of kitchen health and safety legislation
- National Police Check
- Current CPR Certificate
- Current First Aid Certificate (Level 2)
- Certificate IV in commercial cookery
- Worked in an environment of being in charge and responsible for outcomes
- Worked in fast paced environment
- Ability to apply oneself during slower periods and contribute across other departments within the facility (for efficiency)
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic, sporting venues, holiday parks and hospitality venues in over 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you are a person who is passionate about guest experience and want to utilise your skills and experience in the golf & hospitality industry, we want to hear from you! Apply now !!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]