NSW, Genesis Fitness Clubs -
Newcastle Area (Warners Bay, Mayfield & Cooks Hill)
Hunter Valley Area (Thornton, Maitland, Rutherford, Cessnock)
- Work as an (IBO) Independent Business Operator
- Build your business through our large membership base
- Supported by a national health and leisure operator
This is a great opportunity for passionate and energetic personal trainer looking to build their own PT business who enjoy supporting our members achieve their goals!
About Genesis Fitness
With 24 hour access, 7 days a week, our national network of health clubs spans across Australia at 42 locations (and growing!) Featuring every aspect of exercise from weights to cardio, swimming or dance, boxing to cycling. We are passionate about creating a fitness community that is inclusive, encouraging and empowering of everyone!
Be your own boss whilst having a network of support to ensure your success. Our focus is to create an enjoyable and supportive working environment whilst giving you hands on experience in the fitness industry.
We are looking for dynamic fitness professionals who are committed to delivering high levels of customer service and support our members on their goals.
Skills & Attributes:
- Knowledge of current health & fitness procedures and practices.
- Personal Training with a variety of different clientele.
- A demonstrated commitment to customer service and well developed communication skills.
- Minimum Cert IV in Personal Training
- Current fitness registration with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current CPR Certificate
- Valid Working With Children Check
- Agree to undergo police check as part of the employment process
- Driven to success with friendly can do attitude
- Availability to work evenings and weekends is essential
Not Qualified as a Personal Trainer?
We have opportunities to work in other areas of the business including member service roles, reception and more. You are also able to complete your work experience hours and be mentored by our trainers in club!
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your resume and cover letter by clicking on the apply now button. We’d love to hear from you!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Genesis is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected].