VIC, Bendigo Aquatic Centre - Bendigo 3550
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Attractive remuneration + free club access
- Enjoy a great work / life balance with mornings, evenings and weekend shifts
- Part positions available
This is a great opportunity for a qualified lifeguard who value water safety, love working with people, who want to keep the community safe in our facilities.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable and friendly Lifeguards & Duty Managers to join the team. Our Duty Managers and Lifeguards are responsible for ensuring that areas within the facility, from customer services and pools, are a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons. They are also responsible for pool plant systems which requires technical knowledge of plant rooms and water quality principles.
You will have a passion for safety around the water. You should be energetic, dynamic, outgoing and fun.
We have casual positions available with the option to transfer a part time and full time positions for the right employees. You are commitment and flexible to work weekends, public holidays, and increased hours during our peak operating seasons will be rewarded and recognised.
Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An understanding of OHS and public safety applications within your facility
- Ability to work mornings, evenings and weekends
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a strong and valuable part of the team
- Current First Aid (Level 2) & Current CPR Certificate
- National Police Check
- Current Pool Lifeguard Certificate
- Previous experience and success in a comparable role is not essential but highly regarded
- Current Pool Operations Certificate is not essential but highly regarded
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!
Apply now !!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]