WA, York Recreation and Convention Centre, York 6302
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Permanent part time - flexible hours available
- Opportunity to make a real difference to our community
We are looking for an individual that shows leadership, is friendly and passionate about delivering the Belgravia Leisure – 5 Year Access & Inclusion Plan.
We are seeking a Part Time Community Engagement & Inclusion Coordinator to work with our community. The role will oversee the day to day implementation of the Belgravia Leisure - Access & Inclusion Plan and will be responsible for the implementation of programs and initiatives to promote accessibility and participation amongst those that have been marginalised from such opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Centre Manager, the primary focus of the role will be to:
- Identify, engage and collaborate with a network of key community members and groups that can assist in the implementation of programs within that aquatic venues that will enhance social capital;
- Through a robust research process, identify local community needs that may be enhanced by programs delivered within the aquatic venue’s disability, diversity and disadvantaged space;
- To collaborate with coordinators and other key stakeholder to develop programs that address the identified needs and emerging issues, and collect relevant information and data to evaluate and report the impact of community programs.
- Identify opportunities to ensure that established programs are, where possible, sustainable and self-sufficient.
- Develop highly professional reports on the actions and outcomes of the implemented program highlighting the benefit to the community.
- The delivery of a fundraising strategy for the Belgravia Foundation, with all funds providing programs, services and education that promote access to leisure.
The delivery of a fundraising strategy for the Belgravia Foundation, with all funds providing programs, services and education that promote access to leisure.
We will provide innovative recruitment strategies to remove any barriers that may prevent potential suitable applicants. These includes:
- A dedicated contact person to receive expressions of interest in the job, and complete a verbal job application during which the person answers questions over the telephone.
- Allowing a short video submission describing their application for the job
- Allowing a support person during an interview
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you! Apply now !!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]