VIC, Keilor East Leisure Centre - Keilor East 3033
- Social and fun work environment
- Free facility access
- Opportunity to make a real difference to our community
We're currently seeking an enthusiastic Childcare Attendants to join a small team of child minders.
The Childcare Educator will deliver children’s educational programs and related services for the benefit of the community, staff and company. Ensuring a safe operation which meets the needs and interests of all children. Childcare operates from 0830 am -1230 pm Mon-Fri with the possibility of extending opening hours to cater for afternoons and weekends during the centre's busy peak seasons.
- Meet the needs of each child in a timely manner and develop relationships with their parents
- Contribute to the planning of a safe, educative and age-appropriate education program
- Adhere to legislative requirements
- Complete Incident Reports and assist in investigations of incidents and accidents
- Comply with the Centre/Club Emergency Plan requirements
- Implement Safety, Health, Risk and Environmental policies and procedures
This is a 0900 - 1200 Monday to Friday role however the successful applicant will need to be flexible during extended holiday hours/peak seasonal periods.
Skills & Attributes:
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and creative
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Certificate lll in Childcare or equivalent
- Working knowledge of the Children’s Services Regulations
- Relevant experience working with children
- Police Check clearance
- Working With Children Check (Employee status)
- Senior First Aid & CPR
- Anaphylaxis Management Training
- Asthma Management Training (preferred but not essential)
About the Site
The East Keilor Leisure Centre will include a number of facilities that will benefit many of the local community including 50m heated outdoor pool, 25m indoor lap pool, learn to swim pool, warm water program pool, spa, steam and sauna, as well as an indoor water playground for young children.
There will also be multi-purpose rooms for health and fitness classes, gym, wellness, café, family change rooms and creche, all with a high level of regard to disability access. Thus, ensuring that Belgravia Leisure continues its purpose and mission of “connecting community to leisure” and in turn providing every member of the community the opportunity to take advantage of this incredible facility.
About the Perks
As a staff member of Belgravia Leisure you will also have access to all the leisure facilities in the Moonee Valley area, including Ascot Vale Leisure Centre and Queens Park Swimming Pool.
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!
Apply now !!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]