NSW, Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre - Sydney 2007
- Multiple roles for either outdoor centre or indoor
- Free Access to our 6 Centres for our City of Sydney Contracts
- Join an award-winning employer managing award winning sites!
We are recruiting now for leaders to join our Centre Management team to step up assisting our people to connect communities in our centres across the City of Sydney at Belgravia Leisure.
We proudly manage six iconic Aquatic and Fitness Leisure Centres that you can choose to work for. Check them out on this link https://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/pools
Do you see yourself at one these greats sites?
- Andrew Boy Charlton
- Cook and Phillip Park
- Prince Alfred Park
- Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre
- Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre
- Victoria Park Pool
You will be a key member of our Centre Leadership Team, delivering results working with our people for operations of a recreation and/or aquatic centre supporting the ‘City of Sydney’ contract.
Focus on helping deliver centre-wide results and lead by example. Opportunity to develop a range of skills and capabilities across all centre functions including customer experience, promoting our products, learn to swim programs, health and safety compliance, and pool operations.
Share your success in:
- Sale and Customer Experience in a customer-centric culture.
- Risk and Compliance with laws, regulations for leisure industry practices
- Promoting a safety culture to patrons and child protection per Royal Life Saving
- Bring your story from the Health, Fitness, Aquatics, Hospitality, Tourism, Retail or Business sectors
- Team leader or people manager to motivate and develop others
- Operating fitness equipment and/or pool equipment including plant rooms
- Experience in customer service and sales, and the ability to achieve sales
- Act with courtesy / professionalism to create customer experiences
- Flexibility, adaptability, resilience, and ability to accept feedback
- Understanding WHS and risk with the Guidelines for Safe Pool Operations and NSW Health regulations
- Full time work rights in Australia
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Royal Life Saving NSW Lifeguard Certificate
- Obtain a valid Working with Children Check and National Police Check
We want to hear from you
Share your interest to join us a centre leader by forwarding your resume and a short cover letter. If you are not ready yet for this role yet….but are interested in your next step in career, perhaps join us as Duty Manager and we will work with you in growing your skills for your journey
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We value diversity and encourage people from varied backgrounds to apply, including First Nations peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds, people of any age or gender, people identifying as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and gender diverse, intersex and/or queer (LGBTIQA+), people with disability and people with life experience that has impacted employment. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!