QLD, Sugarworld Waterpark - Edmonton 4869
- Great workplace flexibility
- Free facility access
- Casual position available
This is a great opportunity for passionate and friendly people who enjoy delighting our members and visitors and leave lasting positive impressions.
Sugarworld Waterpark is spread across 7 acres of lush historical parkland shared with beautiful peacock birds, Sugarworld Water Park boasts all the modern facilities. Our water park has a number rides and attractions including water slides, pools and an interactive aquatic play and a 9 hole mini golf course.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, dynamic, outgoing and fun. You will need outstanding communication skills and a commitment to customer service excellence to ensure our guests are gaining maximum benefit and enjoyment from the services provided.
Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability to communicate and interact effectively with all guests of the facility.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers, both in person and over the telephone by responding to customers’ needs or concerns and ensure the quality of service meets agreed customer service standards
- Ensure customer service staff are well informed and have a sound knowledge of the Centre’s services and programs
- Experience engaging audiences through social media platforms is highly regarded
- Ensure that daily cash handling records using Point of Sale (POS) systems are accurate and reflect all transactions done during a day
- Respond to community requests for bookings
- Ensure that staff and patrons understand requirements relating to aquatic supervision
- Conduct safe and efficient operations of the areas of responsibility within legislative guidelines
- Meet all reporting requirements
- Maintain attention to detail in all administration tasks
Skills & Attributes:
- Positive, friendly, helpful and energetic work style
- Computer literacy, familiarity with software packages and point of sale systems
- Experience in the leisure industry is desirable.
- Current First Aid Certificate (Workplace Level 2).
- Current CPR Certificate.
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
Previous experience is a similar role is desirable, but candidates with a friendly attitude and a customer service mindset are encouraged to apply!
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!
Apply now !!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]