VIC, BK Gymnastics - Hoppers Crossing 3029
- Great career paths and development with this new Belgravia venture
- Opportunity to make a real difference to our community
- Part time position available
This is a great opportunity for passionate and friendly people who enjoy delighting our members and visitors and leave lasting positive impressions
Based in Melbourne’s Western suburbs, this will be the one of many BK Gymnastics Centres to come. We're poised for huge growth so the opportunities to work across centres is very real. Our BK gymnasts will experience a friendly and warm atmosphere with coaches that will guide and encourage them.
Our Customer Service Officers are the heart of our business providing important services such as Reception, Merchandising and sales to our members, casual users and potential new members in accordance with our established operational routines and procedures. The primary responsibility of our Customer Service Officers is to deliver first class services to our customers ensuring it’s in line our Mission, Vision and Values.
The successful applicants must be able to work the following shifts and for immediate start:
- Monday - Friday 3-7pm
- Saturday 9am-1.30pm
- Possibility of Sunday's 9-12pm
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers, both in person and over the telephone
- Apply sound cash handling principals and use of Point of Sale (POS) systems
- Provide customers inquiring about memberships with information and have the knowledge to sell memberships when a person joins or renews
- Promote the centres services and programs to customers and accept customer bookings and enrolments
- Develop and maintain good working relations with customers
- Promote and exercise good public relations at all times
- Opening/closing of the centre in accordance with security and safety procedures.
Skills & Attributes:
- Positive, friendly, helpful and energetic work style
- Computer literacy, familiarity with software packages and point of sale systems
- Experience in the leisure industry is desirable.
- Current First Aid Certificate (Workplace Level 2).
- Current CPR Certificate.
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
BK Gymnastics facilities and programs will be tailored to the needs of the communities in which they are located and will include gymnastics facilities for ‘Learn to Move’ programs and swim centres for ‘Learn to Swim’ programs. They will focus particularly on programs for children aged between 1 and 12 years old, but can be expanded to encompass a wide range of other activities, depending on the specific community needs.
The Gymnastics programs will provide the foundation of this physical literacy and, with a customised facility model and authentic gymnastics programs including KinderGym, GymFun, GymSkills and FreeG Kids, and Australian Levels Programs for Men’s and Women’s Artistic Gymnastics.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
BK Gymnastics is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]